Sep 18, 2014

Kuro Gyaru - Make-up tutorial


Hello everybody ^^
Connichi is over, I already edited all the cosplay photos and I found time to finish my kuro gyaru make-up tutorial!

Here it is:
Starting with basic face foundation and contouring!


Eye make-up:
 Eyebrows and lips.
 Well, the most striking thing about this kind of gyaru make-up is that it's very heavy, flashy, bold.

That's why I call it "kuro gyaru". If you're tanned and wearing Tsuyome, kuro/96 Gal style then this kind of make-up is probably the best matching!

Heavy eye make-up and very noticeable contouring. (Which is not always the best choise for each style!)

I decided to wear a zebra coord ^^

Aferwards I went to the J-store and did some puris (alone...^^°)
But I wanted to see how the make-up looks on puris!


For those of you who like "pictorials" more than these detailed tutorials:
 
bye bye ~ chu <3

6 comments:

Miuko said...

Ein tolles Tutorial, wirklich detailliert und anschaulich!

Hannah Mii said...

great tutorial! You look amazing *_*

Lanelle ♡ said...

LOVE IT!!!

Lau said...

@Miuko
vielen Dank <3 freut mich, wenn es jemandem gefällz ^o^
bye bye <3

Lau said...

@Kawaii Chocolat
thank youuuuuuu <3 <3 <3
I'm glad you like it ^^

Lau said...

@BarbieEyes
thanxxxxxxx <3 <3 <3
bye ^o^